Here’s where I’ll be publishing posts I write on a whim, just about things I see, activities I do, thoughts I have. Nothing serious and nothing worth a special category.
Running The Surfer’s Path 10K - I signed up for this race on a whim on December 31st, figuring I’d have almost two months to prep. I think I ran twice the week before the race, each just 3 miles. In other words, not ready at all.
- My Burton Escapade bindings - Noooooo! When I pulled out my bindings from their box last year in preparation for a snow trip, pieces of plastic were falling off. I flip the binding over, and the bottom part of the gas pedal was falling apart.
- My blog is victoriapark.blog - I’m sure it’s obvious from the URL, but for those who lack attention to detail, my domain (site URL) has changed from vparkhere.com to victoriapark.blog! Expect more consistent updates about my life and my past and future travels. I am going to jet off in under two weeks, so keep your eyeballs peeled for some...
- Fitbrick Surge - The Fitbit Surge really isn’t so bad, it’s a nifty device and there are a lot of features a stats-hungry athlete would love. It just takes getting used to.
- Hiking at Castle Rock - At 10 AM this morning, I was at Castle Rock State Park. The weather was dreary, it was forecasted to have light rain showers throughout the day with a humidity of 90%. I was tired from the night before, but with a full breakfast under my belt and the promise of hanging out with friends,...
- Burgers at St. John’s - On Saturday, I decided to head over to a popular burger joint near Sunnyvale Costco to fulfill my two-week long craving.
- My POV of the KTMF - I flew down to LA on Saturday, May 5th, to see my friends perform at the KTMF. I am usually not one to splurge on a flight just to see friends in LA, that’s what Facebook stalking is for, but this was a special case since they were flying all the way over from Korea and...
- Working in Belize - I went to Belize for work. And yes you should be jealous.
- Weekend in DTLA - I haven’t been back in LA since I graduated college, and this weekend did not disappoint in capturing the perfect weekend-in-LA experience.
- Color Me Rad 5K – Never Again - For the first (and last) time I participated in the Color Me Rad Run, held at Great America. It’s a 5K run where people throw packets of colored corn starch at each other and have a jolly time getting as colorful and dirty as possible.
- Sweet Tomatoes twice in 4 days - Sweet Tomatoes is one of the few American restaurants my family will frequent, when we deign to eat out. We’re strictly a Korean, Italian, or burger restaurant family, so pretty much the generic pastas and burgers with a dash of Asian cuisine.